In this World of Warcraft Birthday Guide you experience:
- How the birthday event works
- How long the event lasts
- What rewards can you dust off
World of Warcraft’s 18th birthday
It’s that time again: WoW is celebrating its birthday. The MMO comes of age and rewards you with numerous event bosses, strong loot and more. The event finds until November 27, 2022 – so you have enough time to claim all the rewards.
What can I do during the WoW Birthday Event?
During the big in-game party old world bosses reactivated. These drop gear and weapons with an item level of 272. The parts are really strong and on par with the heroic variant of the last raid from WoW: Shadowlands, the Mausoleum of the First.
If you yours character or twinks for WoW: Dragonflight want to equip, the birthday event offers the perfect opportunity. Together with the pre-event for the new expansion, you will bring your characters to a strong equipment level in record time. You also get an XP buff that makes it easier for you to level up your characters.
In addition to the gear, you’ll collect Timewarped Badges, which you can use to purchase various cosmetic rewards. You get the badges from the daily quests as well as the battlefield “Alterac Valley”. You can get the quests from “Historian Llore” in the Caverns of Time.
In addition, you get by mail a gift from the developers. On the battlefield you can also get hold of the two mounts “Stormpike Battle Ram” and “Frostwolf Snarler”. You can also get another mount from the Doomwalker in Tanaris: the Illidari Doomhawk.
What world bosses are there and where can I find them?
All in all six world bosses await you during the birthday event:
- Doomlord Kazzak in the Devastated Lands
- Azuregos in Azshara
- Nightmare Dragons
- Emeritus in the twilight forest
- Lethon in the hinterland
- tarar in Ashenvale
- Ysondre in Feralas
What rewards will I get during the Birthday Event in WoW?
World bosses will drop different items during WoW’s birthday, all of which are useful. Here you can find them Loot tables for each boss:
- amulet: Medallion of Blazing Rage (crit + fire damage on auto attacks)
- ring: Ring of Entropy (Crit + Haste)
- Rod: Keeper of the Amber Seal (Intelligence as well as Crit + Speed)
- one-handed mace: Ravager of the Sky of Light (Agility + Chance for Increased Speed on Melee Attacks)
- cloth leg guards: Fel-Infused Leggings (Intelligence as well as Crit + Speed)
- cloth bracers: Blackflame Bracers (Intelligence as well as Crit + Speed)
- chain helmet: Infernal Brain Box (Agility/Intelligence and Crit + Speed)
- cape: Eskhandar’s Pelt (Agility/Intelligence/Strength and Crit + Speed)
- leather belt: Frayed Doomguard Belt (Agility/Intelligence and Crit + Speed)
- leather gloves: Doom Gauntlets (Agility/Intelligence and Crit + Speed)
- dagger: Fang of the Mystic (Intelligence as well as Crit + Speed)
- Magic wand: Coldsnap Staff (Intelligence as well as Crit + Speed)
- cape: Shroud of Blessing (Agility/Intelligence as well as Crit + Versatility)
- cloth helmet: Crystal Adorned Crown (Intelligence as well as Crit + Speed)
- two-handed sword: Typhoon (Strength as well as Speed + Versatility)
- plate belt: Nevermelting Ice Girdle (Strength or Intelligence plus Crit + Speed)
- cloth gloves: Snowblind Boots (Intelligence as well as Crit + Versatility)
Cosmetic event items for Timewarped Badges
You can purchase different cosmetic items for the Timewarped Badges during the birthday Historian Ma’di acquire:
- classy costume set: Edwin van Cleef – 200 badges
- cape: Crafted Cloak of War – 200 Badges
- domestic animal: Timeless Mechanical Dragonling – 200 badges
- domestic animal: Corgi Pup – 200 Badges
- headdress: Bronze-Tinted Sunglasses – 200 Badges
- Headdress: Overtuned Corgi Goggles – 200 Badges
- toy: Inflatable Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker – 50 badges
- costume: Tranquil Mechanical Yeti – 50 Badges
- Festival Wand: Quilboar – 25 badges
- Festival Wand: Trogg – 25 Badges
- Festival Wand: Gnoll – 25 badges
- Festival Wand: Murloc – 25 Badges
More guides to WoW:
Visit us Facebook and Instagram and discuss your favorite games with us.