Sneak up on the bugs while holding down the A button and release the A button to catch them with the net. With wasps, you should first run away a bit, then turn around and quickly catch them with the net. With tarantulas, pay attention to their body language.
The tarantula threatens you, by lifting the front feet and rearing up, stops. Approach a little further once she has calmed down. You repeat this until you are close enough to her to catch her with the net.
Which insects are dangerous?
Wasps, tarantulas and scorpions are the only insects that can be dangerous to you. When wasps sting you for the first time, you have a stung face. If they sting you again in this state, you will faint. For tarantulas and scorpions, one bite or sting is enough to faint.
How do I get to Tarantula Island?
Anyone who has caught and sold tarantulas knows how much money they make when selling them. The tarantula island is thus the purest blessing of money. Getting to an island inhabited only by tarantulas with a mileage ticket requires a lot of luck. To save time and money, there is a trick you can use to make an island your personal tarantula island:
- Pack your bag with all important tools: Landing net, shovel, axe, ladder and diving stick. Eat fruit and take plenty of provisions with you.
- Buy a mile ticket and fly to an island. It is important that you fly after 7 p.m., as tarantulas only appear between 7 p.m. and 4 a.m.
- Removes anything that isn’t nailed down. Uproots trees, digs up their stumps and removes stones. Pick every flower so that no more insects can settle on it. Since insects like to appear in all locations on the island that you have already eliminated, the game is left with only one choice: make tarantulas appear on the ground.
- Put everything you don’t need on the ground to be able to take away as many tarantulas as possible.
- Scare away any insects you can still find.