Ubisoft has hefty discounts on offer for fans of its games, including Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. (Image source: Ubisoft)
After a three-year pandemic break, Gamescom is finally back. Ubsioft is celebrating the return of the game fair with a big discount campaign that will allow you to save a lot. Large game series such as Assassin’s Creed and Far Cry 6 are also on offer.
Assassin’s Creed and more: You can save on these Ubisoft games
While new games are being presented at Gamescom in Cologne, you can save on games that have already been released in the Ubisoft Store. The publisher promises a discount of up to 75 percent on the “Gamescom Dealz”. We show you some of the real highlights among the offers:
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for 59.99 euros 24.00 euros (view at Ubisoft)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Gold Edition for 99.99 euros 25.00 euros (view at Ubisoft)
- Far Cry 6 for 79.99 euros 32.00 euros (view at Ubisoft)
- Anno 1800 for 59.99 euros 19.80 euros (view at Ubisoft)
- The Division 2 – The Warlords of New York for 59.99 euros 18.00 euros (view at Ubisoft)
- Watch Dogs Legion for 59.99 euros 19.80 euros (view at Ubisoft)
- Tim Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition for 29.99 euros 9.90 euros (view at Ubisoft)
- Immortal Fenyx Rising Gold Edition for 99.99 euros 33.00 euros (view at Ubisoft)
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Gold Edition for 99.99 euros 25.99 euros (view at Ubisoft)
- The Settlers History Collection – All 7 games for 39.99 euros 14.00 euros (view at Ubisoft)
The offer includes many more games. You can find the full list on the Ubisoft Store.
A new trailer for Hogwarts Legacy was also unveiled during Gamescom:
Hogwarts Legacy: The Dark Legacy
Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry and more: Ubisoft lets you save
Ubisoft’s big discount campaign is particularly good for catching up on games from big series like Far Cry or Assassin’s Creed. You can usually choose directly in the Ubisoft store whether you prefer the game for PlayStation, Xbox or PC wanted to have.
In addition, extensions such as The Characters of Ragnarok for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla or the Season 4 Pass for Anno 1800 on offer. If you can do without the extras of various gold, ultimate or special editions, you can also save a lot if you go straight to the standard edition of the games.