In our Junker Queen Guide to Overwatch 2 you experience:
- What skills Junker Queen has
- Tips for playing with Junker Queen
Junker Queen is one of those new heroes in Overwatch 2. With us you will learn everything you need to know about the queen of the junkyard.
Junker Queen: All skills at a glance
A distinctive feature of Junker Queen is that she can use all melee weapons wounds caused. Enemies that you cut with your knife will continue to lose health for a while after the attack.
The following weapons and skills has Junker Queen:
- bolt-action shotgun: Her main weapon is a shotgun that holds six shots.
- Serrated Blade: Throw a blade that sticks in the enemy and you can summon it along with the enemy hit.
- command call: Affects you and nearby players. You will be healed by 200 hit points and other players by 50. Your running speed will also be increased by 30 percent.
- slaughter: Strike with your great axe.
- Rampage (Ultimate): Charges forward with a blade, inflicting wounds on enemies that continue to damage and prevent them from healing.
- Adrenaline Rush (Passive): You are healed when you inflict wounds on opponents.
What are Junker Queen’s strengths?
Junker Queen owns the tank category but plays more like a damage hero due to her offensive abilities and low health. When playing Junker Queen, you should be aggressive and force opponents into melee combat – her abilities are best suited to close-range combat.
What weaknesses does Junker Queen have?
She is one of the weakest heroes in the tank category in terms of health. Normally, tanks are there to absorb damage and keep enemies from breaking the line to your team. With Junker Queen, on the other hand, you should permanently damage opponents and they prevent healing.
More tips for Junker Queen
When fighting a single opponent, Junker Queen can pack a punch. But as soon as you face several enemies at the same time, you should look for the distance due to the low health. Don’t get involved in long-distance combat either: try distant opponents with the blade hold true and draw to you.
Uses the command call at the beginning of a match, so that your team can reach the goal faster than the opponents. You need to aim well when using your ultimate – once you launch, you can’t change direction.
More Overwatch 2 articles on Gamez:
Visit us on Facebook and Instagram and discuss your favorite games with us!