In our Pokémon Crimson & Crimson Mystery Gift Guide you experience:
- From when you can redeem secret gifts
- How to get secret gifts
- All codes of the currently valid secret gifts
When can I get Mystery Gifts in Pokémon Crimson & Crimson?
In order to receive Mystery Gifts in Pokémon Crimson & Crimson, you must first Unlock PokePortal. You’ll get access to the PokéPortal after about 1 1/2 hours of gameplay.
Receive secret gifts – this is how it works
As soon as you do that PokePortal unlocked, you can select it in the menu (X button). If you then click on the item “Secret Gift”, you have the choice between the following options for receiving secret gifts:
- Received via the Internet: All currently available secret gifts are displayed here, which any player can claim without a code.
- Received via serial code/password: Enter special codes to get special secret gifts.
- Check secret gifts: A list of all previously redeemed Mystery Gifts.
Important tipMission: You can only claim each Mystery Gift once.
All available Mystery Gifts in Pokémon Crimson & Crimson
In the following table you will find out which Mystery Gifts are currently available in Pokémon Crimson & Crimson and how to get them.
|HAJ1ME0R1G1NAL||Sandwich Ingredients (10 Peanut Butter, 10 Raw Ham, 10 Meatballs, 10 Cream Cheese, 10 Noodles and 10 Rice)||28.1.2023|
|received via the Internet||Pickachu with Tera-type flight||28.2.2023|
|personal code (you will only receive it if you buy crimson or purple digitally in the e-shop)||Adventure Set (10 Potions, 5 Hyper Healers, 3 Revives, 3 Ethers, 1 Rare Candy, and 1 Nugget)||28.2.2023|
More Pokémon Crimson & Crimson guides:
Visit us on Facebook and Instagram and discuss your favorite games with us!