In our Overwatch 2 roadmap guide you experience:
- How long the seasons in Overwatch 2 last and when the next season starts
- When will the next major update for Overwatch 2 be released?
- Which maps and heroes will be added
Overwatch 2: How long does a season last & when does season 2 start?
A new season begins in Overwatch 2 every nine weeks.
- Season 1 is currently running (started on October 4, 2022) and runs until December 6, 2022.
- Starts the same day Season 2 in Overwatch 2.
What new content is coming to Overwatch 2 in 2022?
Blizzard has already announced the following content for the next season:
- Battle Pass
- New hero (tank)
- New map
- Over 30 new skins
- New Mythic Skin
more accurate Information about the new tank and the card Blizzard has not revealed yet. We will update the article as soon as more is known.
Overwatch 2: These updates are coming in 2023
Of course, there will be more updates for Overwatch 2 in 2023. If Blizzard continues to follow the nine-week seasons model, it should Start Season 3 on February 7, 2023. There is no information about the new heroes or maps of Season 3 yet.
A big innovation of Overwatch 2 should actually be story missions where you compete cooperatively against AI opponents. However, these have been postponed and are not scheduled to appear until 2023.
The following new content Blizzard has announced for 2023:
- New Seasons including Battle Pass
- New heroes
- New maps
- New skins
- New PvP modes
- New PvE modes with story content
More Overwatch 2 guides:
Visit us on Facebook and Instagram and discuss your favorite games with us!