Indiana Jones can now be found in Fortnite and has her own line of quests. You can now unlock these items related to the cult adventurer.
Cary, North Carolina – Epic Games already teased him at the start of Season 3 of Fortnite, now Indiana Jones has finally made his appearance. The iconic archaeologist has recently appeared in Battle Royale, and those who own the Battle Pass for the current season can now unlock it. Here we show you all the new items related to Indiana Jones and how you can unlock him in Fortnite.
Fortnite: Unlock Indiana Jones – All items and their contracts
You can get these items: Since Fortnite Update 21.20, Indiana Jones has appeared in Fortnite and has her own series of orders ready for you. The most important thing is of course the outfit itself, with which you as Indiana Jones can personally make the Battle Royale unsafe. In addition, Epic Games donated a banner, a paint finish, a new pickaxe and a back accessory with the series of orders. Here you can see the new cosmetic items for Indiana Jones at a glance:
- Page 1:
- Indiana Jones Outfit
- Indiana Jones Banner
- Wild Archeology Wrap
- Lost Treasure Pickaxe
- Expedition Bag Back Accessory
- Page 2:
- Temple Explorer Style
- Indy Dusting Emote
- Spray motif “Indy’s way out”
- Doctor Jones emoticon
- Tricky Adventure loading screen
- Hang glider “emergency dinghy”
Fortnite: Unlock Indiana Jones – These are the items from page 1 © Epic Games
These are the orders for the items: In order to be able to add the items to your inventory, you must first complete a few orders. Fortunately, these are not all that extensive, in fact you should be able to complete them all within a few rounds. You must too, because in order to be able to get the Indiana Jones outfit, you must complete all the other orders in the series. At least that means that once you have Indy in your locker, you can also call all other items your own.
- Page 1:
- Indiana Jones outfit: Complete all other missions on page 1
- Indiana Jones Banner: Search 5 chests at Shifty Shafts
- Wild Archeology Wrap: Deals 500 damage while in a vehicle
- Lost Treasure PickaxeMission: Swing out of trees 10 times with the gauntlet
- Expedition Bag Back Accessory: Collect the Durrr Burger Relic in the Temple Complex and in the Ruins in one round
- Page 2:
- Temple Explorer Style: Complete all other missions on page 2
- Indy Dusting Emote: Find the secret door behind the main chamber in Shuffled Shrines
- Spray motif “Indy’s way out”: Stores a Mythic or Exotic item in a tent
- Doctor Jones emoticon: Roll Rolling Boulders a total of 100 meters in a single match
- Tricky Adventure loading screen: Deals 750 damage with pistols
- Hang glider “emergency dinghy”: Complete a match in the last 5 players
Fortnite: Unlock Indiana Jones – This is how you get to the outfit as quickly as possible
This is the quickest way to unlock Indiana Jones: Fortunately, the orders to get Indiana Jones in Fortnite as quickly as possible do not take much time. In order to get all the items as quickly as possible, you should tackle the orders in a certain order. First of all you should land directly in Shifty Shafts in your rounds to have a chance to search the treasure chests there. However, since the point of interest is very popular because of the contract, this could take a few rounds.
Fortnite: Unlock Indiana Jones – Page 2 Items © Epic Games
After that, try to tackle the gauntlet and damage quests from vehicles. When you’re done with Shifty Shafts, with a bit of luck you’ll already have usable weapons and a gauntlet at the start. This way, if you survive Shifty Shafts, you can continue with the quests straight away. To finish, all you have to do is find the Durrr Burger Relics, but it’s best done in a separate match. Once you’ve done that, you can add Indiana Jones to your locker.
There’s more to do on page 2 if you want to unlock Indiana Jones’ Temple Explorer additional style. For this you have to open a secret door in Fortnite at Shuffled Shrines. We will tell you how to do this in a separate article.