In Fortnite’s Dragon Ball Z event, you have the opportunity to dust off the Shenlong glider for free. What do you have to do for this?
Cary, North Carolina – Fortnite has had the new update since August 16, 2022, which also includes the Dragon Ball crossover. Epic Games has thus added a number of Dragon Ball Z items and skins to the popular battle royale. Among the items is the dragon Shenlong, which gave the series its name. Now you can get the famous kite as a handy hang glider in the game.
|Initial release||July 21, 2017|
|platforms||PlayStation, XBox, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, macOS, Microsoft Windows|
|developer||Epic Games, People Can Fly|
|genre||Battle royale, shooter|
Fortnite: Dragon Ball Z Crossover brings Shenlong in Event Battle Pass
How to get Shenlong gliders: You can get the Shenlong Glider by owning all the Dragon Balls. You can get these in the new Mini Battle Pass. The Mini Battle Pass has 7 different task areas. A new one is unlocked every day. In order to get the necessary 7 Dragon Balls for the glider, you do not have to complete all the challenges in the respective areas. It is enough to solve any three challenges from each of the task areas. Because in each task area there is a Dragon Ball to get hold of:
- Dragon Ball No. 1: You get the first Dragon Ball in the warm-up area. It is up to you which tasks you complete in this area. You’ll probably complete some tasks either way, like opening a Capsule Corp. pod.
- Dragon Ball No.2: You can get hold of the next of the highly coveted Dragon Balls in the sparring area. You have to complete any three tasks again to call the Dragon Ball your own.
- Dragon Ball #3: In the next task area, muscle building, you can grab the third Dragon Ball. Again, the same applies here: Complete three of the orders and you get the Dragon Ball.
- Dragon Ball No. 4: You have to complete the next three tasks of your choice in the mobility training area.
- Dragon Ball #5: The Next Area will unlock on August 19th, just waiting for you to complete your three challenges.
- Dragon Ball #6: On August 20th, the Focus Training area will open. Here you can get the sixth Dragon Ball.
- Dragon Ball No. 7: The last Dragon Ball required for your Shenlong glider is obtained by completing three challenges in the regeneration task area. This will be activated for you on August 21st.
Fortnite: The Dragon Ball Battle Pass – Free Shenlong Glider
What is the Dragon Ball Battle Pass? The Fortnite update 21.40 not only brings Dragon Ball, but also many other things. The anime crossover is the highlight though. There is a Dragon Ball Mini Battle Pass for the entire duration of the event: In this you have the opportunity to complete various tasks. But be careful, the Mini Battle Pass is only available until August 30th, 2022. As already mentioned, this pass gives you the opportunity to get Dragon Balls. If you have all 7 in your possession, you can unlock the Shenlong Glider for free. However, it is worth completing all of the Battle Pass challenges.
Fortnite: Unlock the Shenlong Glider – How to Get the Popular Dragon Ball Item © Epic Games/Toei Animation (Montage)
Don’t stress: You’ll unlock many of the challenges anyway as you play around with the update’s content. So don’t stress out and put the Dragon Ball Battlepass content in your pockets for free. It could also be that there will be another anime crossover in Fortnite soon.