In this Argent Crusade Reputation Guide in Wrath of the Lich King Classic you experience:
- Where to find the Argent Crusade
- How to efficiently farm reputation
- What rewards are available and for whom they are suitable
If you still need to farm reputation with the Knights of the Ebon Blade or with the Sons of Hodir, you can find out how to do this efficiently in our guides: Reputation Guide: Knights of the Ebon Blade / Reputation Guide: Sons of Hodir.
The Argent Crusade – Genesis
The Argent Crusade reputation faction evolved from a faction you already know from Vanilla Classic: the Argent Dawn. The faction consists of Paladins, Priests and other characters from all races who aim to heal the Plaguelands in the north of the Eastern Kingdoms and fight the Scourge.
However, they are attacked and almost defeated by the Scourge Death Knights (questline in the Death Knight class starting area). Only through Tirion Fordring and the legendary sword “Aschenbringer” can the Argent Dawn be saved from destruction. Then Fordring swears Revenge on the Lich Kingfounds the Argent Crusade and heads to Northrend to put an end to Arthas.
Where can I find the Argent Crusade?
The Argent Crusade meets you for the first time in the Dragonblight. In Wintergarde Castle you get it from the NPC “Zelig, the Visionary” a short questline that grants you reputation with the Argent Crusade. However, this questline is only available to Alliance players, which is a shame. It revolves around an event from Warcraft 3 that you experience in a completely different way. You can accept the following quests:
- traces of the past
- Orik Trueheart and the Forgotten Beach
- The Dark Grass Elixir
- The Forgotten Story
- May the truth set us free
- thoughts of farewell
- man secrets
- Frostmourne Caverns
Besides, you still get two follow-up quests from Tilda Darathan. This is right next to Orik:
- The Call of the Crusade
- The Purge of Jintha’kalar
In Zul’Drak you get a whole bunch of quests during your leveling phase that grant you reputation for the Argent Crusade. These can be found in the two Crusade locations: Light’s Breach and Argent Guard.
- Wanted: Rachmane’s Fin
- The very latest: fire still hot!
- Looking for answers
- Orders from Drakuru
- Crusader camp
- That’s what friends are for …
- Make something out of nothing
- The light denies me my revenge
- A big storm is approaching
- Gymer’s rescue
- Our only hope
- The Storm King’s Revenge
You will be directed to this base of the Crusade after visiting the Black Watch and the quest “Show your colors” accepted. However, you can get to the base without this quest and still get all the reputation quests, since “Show Your Color” only leads you to the Argent Guard and does not grant any reputation.
- Defend the position
- Parachutes for the Argent Crusade
- The Blessing of Zim’Abwa
- Trouble at the Altar of Sseratus
- New orders for Sergeant Stackhammer
- do the thing
- The Argent Crusade Departs!
- Strange mojo
- The Drakkari don’t need water elementals
- Patrolling – this quest consists of four parts consisting of the following quests:
- laboratory work
- sucking up ghosts
- Clear the shelves
- Clip your wings
- Something for the pain
- throw down
- leave no one behind
- Death to the necromancers
- Malas the Corruptor
- spun in cocoons
- The pure evil
- glider glands
- Crashed Plague Sprayer
- A tangle
- Ravenous Lurker
In Icecrown, home of the Lich King, you will receive additional quests that will increase your reputation with the Argent Crusade. You will find the first quest line in the Argent Vanguard. There you must defend the camp and attack the Scourge camp, Scourgeholme. Meanwhile, you’ll unlock the next quest hub: the Crusader Tower.
Important: In Icecrown, the Argent Crusade reputation quests are often intertwined with other quest chains. For example, during the quests related to the Vault of Shadows, you will also get various quests that grant you reputation with the Crusade. So you should try to dust off as many quests as possible in Icecrown if you want to get maximum reputation with the Argent Crusade.
- honor above all
- Cure for the incurable
- Defending the Vanguard
- Tactics of the Scourge
- If there are survivors…
- Into the wild green
- A cold front is approaching
- The last line of defense
- Into the breach again, hero
- The Scourgestone
- The restless dead
- The cleansing of Scourgeholme
- The stone that started a revolution
- It could kill us all
- The air is still
- In the frozen heart of Northrend
- The Battle of the Crusader Tower
This quest toggles the Crusader Tower quest hub free and grants access to the following quest series about the Crusader Bridenbrad:
- A tale of heroism
- One hero remains
- A request to the keeper
- Hope in the Emerald Nightmare
- There is still time
- The touch of an aspect
- Dahlia’s tears
- Alexstraza’s blessing
- Hope dies last
- The will of the naaru
- A’dal’s blessing
- light in the dark
After this long series of quests, you will receive various quests from Crusader Olakin Sainrith at the Fleshworks. These are interwoven with the already mentioned quests around the shadow vault and dark rider Arly.
- The fire will purify you
- The Runeforge of Malykriss
- I’m melting…melting!
- I’m not dead yet!
Enjoy the icy expanses of Northrend in razor-sharp optics:
AOC C27G2ZE 27 inch full HD gaming monitor (0.5 ms response time, 240 Hz)
This daily mission is based on the quest “Pa’trolling” from the quest line above and sends you in several tasks in different angles of Zul’Drak.
Dependent on the saronite
Here you just have to Free 10 Saronite Mine Slaves. You get the quest on your faction’s airship.
Can I farm Argent Crusade reputation in dungeons?
Just like the Wyrmrest Pact or the Knights of the Ebon Blade, you can contact the Argent Crusade Quartermaster buy a tabard from the friendly reputation level. After that, you’ll visit heroic dungeons and gain some reputation for each enemy knocked down. It is best to do the two daily dungeon quests per day in order to slowly develop the awesome reputation.
Argent Crusade Rewards
The rewards that the Crusaders give you are especially great for tanks, as you’ll be in the Argent Crusade the best head enchantments find for your class.
The two Argent Crusade enchantments are designed for the Helm and offer strong stats for tanks – the Arcanum of the Valiant Protector is even that best enchantment for the tanking classes.
- Arcanum of Fleeting Shadows: Shadow Resistance/Stamina
- Valorous Protector’s Arcanum: Defense Rating/Stamina
- Cloak: Cloak of Holy Obliteration (Agility/Armor Penetration)
- Plate Legguards: Standard Legplates (Intelligence/Speed)
- Plate Legguards: Special Legplates (Stamina/Defense Rating)
- Ranged Weapon: Zombie Cleaner Shotgun
- Wand: Cleansing Torch
- Two-Handed Mace: Argent Skeletal Crusher (DPS)
- Plate Helm: Fang-Repellent Faceguard (Strength/Armor Penetration)
- Mail Helm: Battle Healer’s Helm (Intelligence/Crit)
- Leather Shoes: Boots of the Infinite Path (Agility/Hit Rating)
- Helm of Plate: Helm of Purified Thoughts (Intelligence/Crit)
- Mail Breastplate: Polished Regimental Helms (Agility/Hit Rating)
- Ring: Signet of Light’s Hope (Intelligence/Speed)
- Design: Warden’s Twilight Opal
- Pattern: Brilliant Magic Thread
More guides to WoW Classic:
Visit us Facebook and Instagram and discuss your favorite games with us.